Adžiliti/ Agility

Dog Sports

Re: Adžiliti/ Agility

Postby Citroniņš » 21 Nov 2011, 16:26

jūs mani iepriecinājāt, vajadzēja jau vasarā, kad suns bija LV mēģināt aizbraukt iepazīties utt.
Pagaidām.. nuu.. šad tad esot stallī, kur suns nodauzās ar citiem suņiem aizlavamies līdz šķēršļu laukumam un līdz 70 cm pārvaram.

Katrā ziņā, zinu tagad, ka adžilitī būs viena no mana retrīvera nodarbēm, līdz ar to tautā parādīsimies, par spīti tam, ka šķirnes izstādēm nederam.
Citroniņš
Puppy
Puppy

Share On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Sanio » 21 Nov 2011, 16:48

Ielieku mūsu ar Brentu nelielo reportāžu no pēdējām sacensībām Šauļos: http://www.lovelybrent.com/adziliti/isk ... -12-11-11/

Citroniņš
Adžilti absolūti nevērtē, kāds tev ir eksterjers ( kā tas notiek izstādēs), te galvenais ir ātrums, izveicība un prāts! Retrīveri ir paklausīgi un gudri suņi, lieliski iederās adžilistu aprindās :meitenedejo:
Sanio
Junior
Junior

Postby s_solv » 21 Nov 2011, 16:54

Sanio laba reportāza :)
un par eksterjeru pilnīgi piekrītu :) RUN for FUN!!
http://www.agility.lv - viss par adžiliti (sacensību grafiks, raksti u.c.)

http://www.tikaso.lv
Foto
s_solv
Junior
Junior

Postby s_solv » 21 Nov 2011, 17:21

Igaunijā skraida retrīveri man bildēs arī tikuši

Foto
s_solv
Junior
Junior

Postby Citroniņš » 21 Nov 2011, 18:52

Vai cik forši. Zinu, ka nevērtē eksterjeru, vnk mans ir pat kastrēts, bet ļoti atsaucīgs, aktīvs suns, kuram patīk darīt to ko prasu :)

Bildes ir ļoti foršas. liekas, mans mīlulis tur lieliski iederētos pēc ilgstošiem un centīgiem trenniņiem. Vai ir kādi padomi, ko var padarīt pirms tiekam uz īstajiem trenniņiem? (Suns ir Luksemburgā, bet es pie viņa ik pāris mēnešus uz kādu nedēļu tieku, kad atkārtojam apgūto un mēģinam mācīties vēl)
Citroniņš
Puppy
Puppy

Postby s_solv » 22 Nov 2011, 13:17

Foto
s_solv
Junior
Junior

Postby Citroniņš » 22 Nov 2011, 13:53

Ar krievu valodu gan dikti švaki ir. Būs laikam jāpadraudzējas ar Googli angliksi :)
Citroniņš
Puppy
Puppy

Postby dresetajs » 25 Nov 2011, 21:00

17.03.2012. CACIAg, Skonto hallē, tiesnesis P.Akimovs, Latvija.
dresetajs
Veteran
Veteran

Postby s_solv » 25 Nov 2011, 22:59

oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOLOSĀLI!! super! Image

Foto
s_solv
Junior
Junior

Postby Sanio » 28 Nov 2011, 10:58

dresetajs wrote:17.03.2012. CACIAg, Skonto hallē, tiesnesis P.Akimovs, Latvija.

:par: Lieliskas ziņas! :aptracis: Gaidu! :latvija:
Sanio
Junior
Junior

Postby eldberg » 07 Dec 2011, 12:05

Susan Cohen (no Facebook)
Sue Runs Zip in Wheelchair for Glory Run at Five Flags Agility Trial 12-2-11

Sometimes life gets complicated. My dog friends have kept me going through so many ordeals. After Zip’s tragic accident, I made a decision not to do agility anymore. I could not imagine what it would be like for Zip to see agility equipment and not run. Her accident was on January 8, just after the Saints lost the playoff game. She’d been playing “stick” with neighborhood children throughout the game. It was dusk and there were a lot of angry, drunk drivers on the road. Hard to type the words; it brings me back to that time. Zip’s brain was swelling and her pupils were becoming dilated. We were losing her. She was given drugs to stabilize her shock and immediately transferred to Southeast Veterinary Services where Dr. LeMarie performed emergency surgery to repair her broken back (technically, a T-13, L1 dorsal vertebral subluxation) and the tear in her lungs from broken ribs. She also had a left ischium fracture. She was in ICU for two weeks with intense physical therapy that continued after her release from the hospital. As she was weaned off the morphine/lidocaine/ketamine drip to keep her sedated, her spark began to slowly reappear. I started bringing toys to play with her. She loved the water treadmill because she could play ball. However, after a time the luster was leaving her eyes. I was told that she may walk again but it could take a long time. Longer than Zip could tolerate without an active lifestyle. So Dr. Kenny Ransom, the Rehab Vet, ordered a customized wheelchair for Zip, one with all-terrain wheels. I have a Golden Retriever who’d just begun showing in agility but I still could not endure heartache that Zip would feel if she were around agility equipment. We went to Louisville to dogsit my granddog in June. Zip went hiking and swimming every day for five weeks. Her front end was getting buff. She already had great core muscling from agility. Zip was active and happy. After being away from agility for 7 months, we went to a trial far from home to see how Zip would react to being at a trial but not entered. She played tug ringside and barked at her brother when he ran. That part hadn’t changed. The trial was in Perry, GA, so Zip got to swim (wearing a life jacket) and chase Frisbees in big fields of grass. I think she thought she was still working and she was happy. Then one day I brought her to agility practice. It was too hot to leave her in the car so my husband put her on a mat near the field. We were busy setting up a course when suddenly Zip appeared at the base of the AF. She’d crawled 60 feet from her mat; she wanted to play agility. Joe Lapine and my husband decided to put the bars down on the course and I was handed a leash attached to Zip’s wheelchair. They said, “Run her.” I had reservations but Zip was gleefully barking by this time and cursing me at me for taking so long to get running. She did great. She now practices all the time. Her biggest problem is the tight turns. It took me a year during her foundation work to teach tight turns. Now she does them great. Only she grabs the wing of the jump with her wheels and continues to run, sometimes pulling a two wings along behind her. The Five Flags Dog Training Club held a Glory Run for Retired Agility Dogs. The small entry fee was donated to the “Chase Away Canine Cancer” organization. Connie Fleming, the trial secretary, made beautiful certificates for the participants of the Glory Run. There was also a table where people could put pictures of their agility companions who’d died from cancer. We placed a picture of our Boomer (Golden Retriever) who died from hemangiosarcoma. There was also a raffle and a donation jar for “Chase Away Canine Cancer.” Over $500 was raised with the generous help of Barbara Rose who ran the raffle. She’d just lost her dog, Annie, to cancer. Annie had 29 QQ’s and only needed about 70 more points to MACH. A terrible thing happened at the trial. I don’t know the details and perhaps someone can fill them in. A lady ran a Poodle on Friday. The dog was not doing the course well so she carried the dog off the course. On Sunday the lady returned to the trial but without her Poodle. The dog died. All of these things bring home the real reason we compete with our dogs. It’s not about the points or the titles. It is about the tug toy, the joy of running that bursts out in barks as they run, the glee in their eyes as they leave a course not knowing that they did not Q because that is not important. What are important are the celebrations and the teamwork.
I think I have been in shock since Zip’s accident and it has taken this long for me to begin to realize what has happened. Zip is happy and still a very big part of our family. Getting notes from my friends has meant so much. I remember Lori Hebert encouraging me to compete in USDAA and our first team with Emily Hurt. When I couldn’t run for a year because of lumbar fusion of L1-S1 with rods and 10 bolts, Megan Foster and Blake Stafford ran Zip. How she loves them!! After she ran with them she would run up to me with that look—“Did you see how good I ran, Mom!” I remember AKC and USDAA Nationals and how proud I was to see these great handlers with my little rescue dog. Sometimes the memories stop me in my tracks and I get sad that we can’t do these things anymore. That happened yesterday and I began to sob. So I put Zip in her special car seat so she can see out of the car window and threw her wheels in the back of the car, packed up the other three dogs, and went to throw balls and Frisbee at the park.
I am so thankful for all of my friends who have supported us and given that spark back to Zip. There is one thing Zip and I would love--to have another run on an agility course with Blake and Megan.
eldberg
admin
admin

Postby dresetajs » 07 Dec 2011, 13:30

dresetajs
Veteran
Veteran

Postby eldberg » 17 Jan 2012, 14:09

eldberg
admin
admin

Postby dresetajs » 17 Jan 2012, 14:33

Arī Ruslans trapīja video...
dresetajs
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dresetajs » 20 Jan 2012, 13:57

Adžilitistiem, kuri grib aktīvi izklaidēties ar suņiem:

"Dienesta un sporta suņkopības mācību centrs" 28. janvārī dresūras laukumā "Ķengarags" rīko jautras sacensības:
- dog-frisbee (suņu frisbijs), klase Progress. Ja segums atļaus būs arī Iesācēju klase (rolli). Dalību maksa 5 ls;
- pitch&go (aportēšanas sacensības). Ja būs dalībnieki, būs atsevišķa klase kucēniem. Dalību maksa 5 ls.

Dalība abos sacensībās 8 ls. Viena saimnieka otrs suns- atlaide 1 ls.

Sākums pl. 12. Reģistrācija no pl. 11:30.

:!: Sacensības notiks ja būs piemēroti laika apstākļi!

Informatīvais telefons 29883662. Pieteikumiem: InterSportCanis@inbox.lv
dresetajs
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Lidija_ice » 23 Jan 2012, 13:50

Tā kā pirms termiņa ir beigusies reģistrācija uz marta sacensībām, ir laiks sākt pieteikšanos uz apriļa CACIAG sacensībām :dejosuns:

Aicinām piedalīties CACIAg līmeņa adžiliti sacensībās.

Datums un norises vieta: 29.04.2012, Rīgā (Mežciema laukumā)
Tiesnesis: Aļgirdas Vaļčukas (Lietuva)
Klases: A-0, A-1, A-2, A-3*, A-veterans** ( tikai individuālā ieskaite)
Dalības maksa:
līdz 11.03.12 – 8 lati (katrs nākamais šī hendlera/īpašnieka suns – 6 lati), veterāni – 4 lati
līdz 15.04.12 – 10 lati (katrs nākamais šī hendlera/īpašnieka suns – 8 lati),veterāni – 5 lati
Apmaksa skaidrā naudā vai uz rekvizītiem līdz 15.04.12:
AS SWEDBANK LIDIJA BEĻAJEVA
LV86HABA0551030316789
Pieteikumus un samaksas apstiprinājumus sūtīt uz e-pastu: caciag@inbox.lv
===========================================================
* Ieskaite visās klasēs pēc divām trasēm. Ja augstuma kategorijā tiks reģistrēti mazāk, ka 4 dalībnieki, kategorijas tiks apvienotas
** A-veterans: kopēja ieskaite visās kategorijās. Ja piereģistrēsies vairāk par 11 veterāniem, tiks apbalvotas pirmās piecas vietas.
A-0 klase: piedalās suņi no 12 mēnešu vecuma. Trasē būs tikai barjeras un tuneļi. Barjeru augstums kategorijai Large – 45 cm, Medium – 35 cm, Small – 25 cm.
А-1, А-2 klases: divas adžiliti trases ar kontaktšķēršļiem.
А-3 klase: adžiliti un džampings.
A-Vet klase: piedalās suņi no 8 gadu vecuma. Agžiliti trase sastāv no barjerām, tuneļiem, slaloma un buma(nebūs šūpoļu un kalna)+džampinga trase. Barjeru augstums kategorijai Large – 45 cm, Medium – 30 cm, Small – 20 cm.
=======================================================
N.B. Līdzi jābūt derīgai vakcinācijas apliecībai.
Latvijas dalībniekiem reģistrējoties līdz 01.04.2012 jāuzrada LKF maksājuma kartiņas skanu par 2011 gadu. Reģistrējoties pēc 01.04.2012, jāuzrada maksājuma kartiņas skanu par 2012 gadu.
Lidija_ice
Baby
Baby

Postby dresetajs » 29 Jan 2012, 11:53

Ir pieiejamas motivācijas priekšmēti maziem suņiem (lieliem arī ir ja kas):

Vairāk informācijas šaijā tēmā. Bildes
dresetajs
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sanio » 30 Jan 2012, 17:24

Lidija_ice wrote:Aicinām piedalīties CACIAg līmeņa adžiliti sacensībās.
Latvijas dalībniekiem reģistrējoties līdz 01.04.2012 jāuzrada LKF maksājuma kartiņas skanu par 2011 gadu.

:aptracis: Super ! Pavasaris būs labi iesākts ^^ Es laikam nesapratu, bet, kas ir kartiņas skans? Pie reģistrēšanās minēt kartiņas numuru? :jaut:
Sanio
Junior
Junior

Postby oljha » 31 Jan 2012, 09:43

Sanio wrote:
Lidija_ice wrote:Aicinām piedalīties CACIAg līmeņa adžiliti sacensībās.
Latvijas dalībniekiem reģistrējoties līdz 01.04.2012 jāuzrada LKF maksājuma kartiņas skanu par 2011 gadu.

:aptracis: Super ! Pavasaris būs labi iesākts ^^ Es laikam nesapratu, bet, kas ir kartiņas skans? Pie reģistrēšanās minēt kartiņas numuru? :jaut:

Tas nozīme noskanēt kartiņu un pievienot klāt registrācijas formai,lai būtu redzāma visa informācija noradītā uz kartiņas:)
Самое полезное в жизни-это собственный опыт.
Вальтер Скотт.
oljha
Baby
Baby

Postby s_solv » 31 Jan 2012, 12:35

Man dikti patīk tie motivācijas priekšmeti! Man Ira piesolīja tādu uzdāvināt :tikainesaki: Ļoti gaidu!

Foto
s_solv
Junior
Junior

PreviousNext

Return to Suņu sports